Contact UsDisabled access, complaints / suggestions
18 Coalbrook Road
Tel: 01269 870207
Fax: 01269 871314
FAIR PROCESSING NOTICE FOR PATIENTS
Your Information, Your Rights
Our Fair Processing Notice explains why we collect information about you and how that information may be used to deliver your direct care and manage the local health and social care system.
The notice reflects:
- What information we collect about you;
- How and why we use that information;
- How we retain your information and keep it secure;
- Who we share your information with and why we do this.
The notice also explains your rights in relation to consent to use your information, the right to control who can see your data and how to seek advice and support if you feel that your information has not been used appropriately.
Complaints should be addressed to the Practice Manager or any of the doctors. Alternatively, you may ask for an appointment with the Practice Manager in order to discuss your concerns. She will explain the complaints procedure to you and will make sure your concerns are dealt with promptly.
We would be happy to consider any suggestions you may have on how we can improve the service we offer you. A comment/suggestion box is situated on the reception desk.
Community Health Council
- listen to what you say about the health service
- visit local services to monitor quality
- inform and consult the community through talks to community groups, surveys and public meetings
- act as the patient’s voice on NHS committees
- support if you wish to pursue a concern or complaint
- provide information about NHS services, self help groups, etc
- advise on your rights
- the range of services provided for Carmarthenshire residents
- the quality of NHS care you receive
Carmarthenshire Local Health Board Address:
Ystwyth Building, Hafan Derwen
St. David’s Park