Contact UsDisabled access, complaints / suggestions
18 Coalbrook Road
Tel: 01269 870207
Fax: 01269 871314
18 Coalbrook Road
Access to information
This Practice holds a medical record for each of our patients. The record contains personal and medical information required to provide appropriate patient care.
Medical records are confidential and are accessed by members of the Primary Health Care Team only when necessary. Information may be shared with other health care professionals when required, for example, when referral to hospital is needed.
Information is not divulged to third parties (with the exception of certain statutory bodies) without the consent of the patient.
Patients are entitled to request information concerning their medical record. This is normally provided free of charge, unless a significant amount of time or materials (eg photocopies) are required. You would be notified in advance of any charges.
If you have a complaint or concern about the service that you have received from the doctors or any of the staff working in this practice, please let us know.
Complaints should be addressed to the Practice Manager or any of the doctors. Alternatively, you may ask for an appointment with the Practice Manager in order to discuss your concerns. She will explain the complaints procedure to you and will make sure your concerns are dealt with promptly.
We would be happy to consider any suggestions you may have on how we can improve the service we offer you. A comment/suggestion box is situated on the reception desk.
Community Health Council
- listen to what you say about the health service
- visit local services to monitor quality
- inform and consult the community through talks to community groups, surveys and public meetings
- act as the patient’s voice on NHS committees
- support if you wish to pursue a concern or complaint
- provide information about NHS services, self help groups, etc
- advise on your rights
- the range of services provided for Carmarthenshire residents
- the quality of NHS care you receive
Carmarthenshire Local Health Board Address:
Ystwyth Building, Hafan Derwen
St. David’s Park